The first crucial step in keeping your commercial roof in good shape is to talk to your choice of roofing professional about its management. You’ll want its maintenance to be tailored specifically for it, and this means answering a few important questions about your current roofing system. Frame Restoration Roofing and Construction, the trusted commercial roofing company in the area, shares some of these questions here.
- What is inside your commercial property? Your roofing contractor will be able to draw up a more detailed and precise maintenance plan if they know what the roofing system is protecting. Is your building a storage for millions of dollars of expensive equipment? Or does it serve as a living or workspace for people? Taking into account this important detail can help determine your priorities and current roofing needs, which in turn, allows for a more customized roof management plan.
- What is the history of your commercial roof? Again, the more your choice of roofing company knows about your current system, the better. Make sure you have these details ready when you talk to them:
- The type of roofing material used, and its manufacturer.
- Date of the roof installation, and which company has done the work (if you know).
- Repair and maintenance history of the roofing system, detailing the issue and the work performed to mitigate it.
- Before-and-after photos of the work done to your commercial roof.
- Any other roofing problems the system may have over the years.
- What additions and renovations will be done to your commercial property? Your choice of roofing professional should be informed if you’re having some work done on your building in the near future. This is especially important if the renovation project will involve making alterations to the roofing system. Installing a new HVAC system, or building a structure on the rooftop, are just a few examples. It may be a good idea to put off any major work on your roof until the renovations are completed, and if possible, coordinate the contractors with your roofer for the best outcome.
Top-Rated Commercial Roof Maintenance
Frame Restoration Roofing and Construction is your go-to company for exceptional commercial roof maintenance. With this service, we’ll make sure you can get the most of your commercial roofing system’s life and performance. We proudly serve Frisco, TX, and the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Call us today at (469) 346-8544 or fill out this contact form to schedule your roof evaluation. We look forward to hearing from you!